Textured Blossom

I am one of those people who can’t delete an image.  Even if I think it is terrible at the time, I keep it and consequently my hard-drive is drowning in thousands of unused images.  So, I decided to go through them and start deleting unusable shots.  That was quite the joke, and all I have done is transferred them to a portable hard-drive to free up my computer in readiness to drown it with the next batch of unusable shots.

But, in doing so, I come across the odd image that I wonder why I didn’t use it before!  This is one of them.

The texture used is from the AMAZING Shadow House Creations.  Check it out, this man has some serious talent!

1. Just as well you hadn’t deleted this shot as its come up a treat..especially with your choice of textured background….Thanks for posting the URL for Shadow house creations..will have to have a look..Kind Regards John

April 25, 2011 at 3:16 pm

• Thanks John! I am new to textures, but love how they transform a simple image.

Haven’t seen you at the club recently, I do hope you are joining us again this year.

Kind regards
      Tina

April 25, 2011 at 6:01 pm

2. This is really nice, I subscribed to your blog yet it wont come up in my links on the side of my blog page, strange?

April 26, 2011 at 10:28 am

3. forget the above, its turned up now 🙂

April 26, 2011 at 10:34 am

4. Great image Katrina!
    Fantastic blog. Love your work.
    I haven’t been around much lately to check out anyone’s photos but hopefully I will have some time up my sleeve soon.
    I will add you to my blog roll so others can find your awesome shots!

Keep that great photography coming!

May 21, 2011 at 7:28 pm

5. Really nice Katrina, the texture works…also love the “the watcher”

September 21, 2011 at 8:45 am