Fuji X100 !!

After a horrendous start to the year, I have found my enthusiasm for photography has been squashed and then stomped upon!! But the amazing True North Mark and Camera Solutions (Murray Street Mall) got my creative juices flowing again.  Thanks guys.

Several photographers met for a walk around Murray Street mall with cameras in hand.  Having rushed to Perth the previous week, I came without my trusty 5D II, but was able to use the Fuji X100.

Not having used the camera before, I was seriously under-prepared for the outing, (and looked like the poor relation next to all the beautiful big Canons, and the odd Nikon) but I soon fell in love with it and am keen to shoot with it some more.

The following are some snaps taken on the night and I must point out that I shamelessly stole the idea for the lady in the fountain from the one and only fabulous Nigel Gaunt of Red Dirt Photography.

1. You have a very good eye Tina!

Great to catch up and thanks for coming along.

February 27, 2012 at 11:49 pm

• Thanks Mark, it was a great evening, just what I needed. 🙂

February 28, 2012 at 12:27 am

2. I agree with Mark here, you have a good eye. There are some good images in this lot. Just need a trolly in a couple and they are complete. 🙂

I know what you mean about losing enthusiasm I haven’t picked up a camera much myself this summer. Only takes a few other distractions to throw you off for a while.

February 28, 2012 at 8:02 am

3. nice to see you finally posting some with this camera. like the water fountain one a lot.

February 28, 2012 at 6:27 pm

4. Love the photos you got, especially the No Stopping shot.

February 29, 2012 at 9:24 pm

5. Good mixture of shots Tina, Number seven down of the tall buildings is my fave. I thought you might have headed to the underground carparks to grab a few of your classic urban landscapes (-:

March 1, 2012 at 6:03 am

6. Pea

Fantastic set of images.
    It’ was great to meet you.
    The fuji is a nice camera and now you have mastered it I expect you will be using it a lot more.

March 2, 2012 at 7:09 am

7. What a great bunk of shots you got Tina, so spewing I missed this night.

April 19, 2012 at 7:38 pm

8. Nice set of pics, Tina. I particularly like the “Integrity” shot. The X100 is really great for this stuff.

May 7, 2012 at 11:31 am