Images Before & After Editing

A little video I made about my images and how changes, big or small, can make a vast difference to RAW files.

1. Roger

Hi Tina

That wasn’t just good it was ….. SPECTACULAR. Both the shots and music.

Can not believe that was a first attempt.

Electronic hug for the other matter.

Kindest Regards

Rogert

May 16, 2012 at 11:36 am

2. I never knew you could add music videos on here

May 16, 2012 at 11:55 am

3. Very professional presentation and some great photos. Well done, you should be justly proud.

May 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm

4. Hey Tina – this is very cool. (And I think I know where you got the idea!)
    The only mildly depressing thing is that in every case you started with such good images – I was kind of wishing there would be a theme that good PS skills could create a master piece from a dud capture. I guess that means I can free up some hard drive space…
    Nice work on the pictures, too.
    Cheers
    Stuart

June 8, 2012 at 9:16 am

• I unashamedly did steal this idea Stuart 🙂
      And I did have plenty more crappy images to choose from mate, but you guys set the standard so high in Karijini I had to find some decent ones to use 😉

June 8, 2012 at 9:31 am

• Have a look at some of the pic Ignacio has posted in the Karijini Workshop group on Flickr. I’m afraid the bar has been raised. He went out shooting for a couple of days after the workshop and he has done some amazing work on his pics.

June 8, 2012 at 9:35 am

5. Jorge De Sousa

Beautiful presentation, you certainly have a very creative eye for photography. Keep up the great work:)

August 7, 2012 at 7:35 am