Dunsborough Group Outing

Well it’s been a long time since I posted.  No excuses, I’ve just been slack.

Recently a group of photographers who met online got together for a weekend of shooting and sharing in Dunsborough, WA.  Thanks guys for a great weekend.  So I thought I would share some images from our trip.

1. it was a blast, was great to meet you too!

June 26, 2012 at 10:51 pm

• Hi Rami, lovely to meet you too. Hope that camera is still working? 😉

June 26, 2012 at 11:25 pm

• funny thing, battery grip stopped working friday morning, started working sunday arvo when julie, heather and I were at the light house O_o I’ll probably send it into service in a day or 2 (before end of financial year haha) i treally needs a good clean, now just to do the tedious editing!

June 27, 2012 at 12:36 am

2. Wonderful! I live in Dardanup!

June 26, 2012 at 10:56 pm

• Thanks for stopping by. Never been to Dardanup 🙂

June 27, 2012 at 10:57 pm

3. A nice range of photos Katrina..what did you use to give the photos the pop effect.
    Always enjoy looking at your photo blog..Kind Regards John

June 27, 2012 at 6:25 pm

• Hi John, how are you? You have been missed, I hope your holiday went well.

In regards to your question, it is what we have spoken about in the past. Most of the editing for these shots was done in Lightroom. I am running a beginner workshop very soon with the club if you are interested in coming along. Thanks for stopping by 🙂

June 27, 2012 at 11:00 pm

4. Hi Katrina WOW I really love these images!!

June 27, 2012 at 9:11 pm

• Thanks Michael! A new Nikon D800 hey?? I look forward to seeing the results of that. I think we should get our act together and go for a shoot. 🙂

June 27, 2012 at 11:01 pm

5. Great photos Katrina, I really love the first one of the set.

June 28, 2012 at 6:48 am

• Thanks Ian, I think that one is my fave of the weekend too 🙂

July 1, 2012 at 9:27 am

6. catching up on checking out peoples blogs, these are all really nice shots Tina

August 4, 2012 at 12:13 pm

7. Hi Tina
    Great set of pics. All good, but my fav is the Wyadup rock pool. Fantastic sky, and love the way the water movement echoes the cloud shapes.
    Cheers