It’s Been Awhile

Well, I have well and truly neglected my blog for no other reason than, I’ve been busy being lazy, and Facebook is quite the time wasting maggot!!  So time to start posting regularly again!

After a particularly long day at work and dealing with an extremely arrogant/rude customer at the end of it, I drove straight to one of my favourite places to regroup.  The clouds started playing the game nicely, and then a very small window of colour shone through and made my day a whole lot nicer.

Albany Yacht Club

Albany Yacht Club

1. Always love viewing your photos Tina.
    These are no exception 😛

December 18, 2012 at 10:57 pm

• Thanks Jordan, I love having biased, ego stroking friends.
      BTW, your recent work has been outstanding mate. 😛

December 18, 2012 at 11:01 pm

• lol biased only because I really do enjoy viewing your work. 😛

I may be down your area in January. Another shoot opportunity maybe.

December 19, 2012 at 9:29 pm

• Of course!! Always up for a shoot 😀 Heading to Bunbury, then Dunsborough middle of Jan, so just let me know 😀

December 19, 2012 at 9:36 pm

2. Nice antidote for a tough day – especially when you get gold like this!

December 19, 2012 at 3:18 am

• Thanks Stuart, Christmas shopping can bring out the worst behaviour in otherwise nice people. Nothing better than chilling out with the camera, even better if you get a shot 🙂

December 19, 2012 at 6:53 am

3. I just spat my coffee over the keyboard at your response to Jordan!!! 🙂

December 19, 2012 at 7:43 am

• Haha Shirley, I think I better go and find all my friends blogs, didn’t know so many were doing it. 😀

December 19, 2012 at 7:51 am